Welcome to Fiddleworks Salt Spring Island 2018!
(Online registrations begin at 6PM on March 1, 2018)
Each day begins with a "village talk" at 9:00 am followed by all camp orchestra at 9:30. Classes (each class is 1hr) take place daily from Monday to Friday at 11am, 1:30pm and 3pm. Each afternoon the day closes with jamming or dancing, and after dinner there is always a fun (optional) evening activity. )
FULL TIME vs PART TIME
Full time participants will choose 3 classes. They will take the same 3 classes each day from Monday-Friday. (There must be one full time participant per family group)
Part time participants will choose 1-2 classes. They will take the same 1 or 2 classes each day from Monday- Friday.
Community is key, become a Fiddleworker.
Fiddleworks aims to build community (at a personal, local and global level) through music and the arts, using mentorship and celebration in a multi-generational setting (which values relationship with others and the earth).
This aim is key to the success of our camps and it is our top priority.
So at registration, we are asking all participants to select one 'Fiddleworker' position. It takes a village!
Steps to Fiddleworks Salt Spring registration:
1. Review the list of Fiddleworker positions for Salt Spring. Make note of your preferences.
2. Check the class levels to find the right level for you.
3. Check out the instructors and classes for this year, make your choices based on the class schedule. Make note of your choices. (Note: after registration class changes are allowed up until July 1, 2018 via the Class Change Form).
4. Determine your food and accommodation options.
5. Please read our payment options page (e-transfer, cheque or Paypal). E-transfer payments MUST be made within 24 hours of your registration. Cheques MUST be received within 10 days, postmarked on the day or day after registration. Please read our updated cancellation policy.
6. Online registration for Fiddleworks Salt Spring begins at 6pm (PST) on March 1, 2018. The form will be available on this page (See the BIG orange button at the bottom of this page). Allow yourself a good chunk of time to complete the registration.
Upon registering, you will receive an automatic confirmation that lists your registration and payment details. Please print or save this email for reference and payment details.
You can choose to sign up for the "All in" package or choose individual options below.
"All In" Package: $575 (adults)/ $550 (kids 12 & under)
Includes: Registration fee ($60 value), Full time classes (3 per day, $330 value), 5 lunches ($80 value), 5 dinners ($80/$65 value), Fiddleworks t-shirt ($27 value), Fiddleworks Practice book, bag and tag ($15 value) and a ticket for the Instructors Showcase Concert ($20/$10 value), plus entry to daily Fiddleworks Village Talks. Save $37!
Full time (includes 3 classes/day, daily lunch and registration fee): $470
Part time 2 (includes 2 classes/day, daily lunch and registration fee): $360
Part time 1* (includes 1 class/day, daily lunch and registration fee): $250
Note: Part time options are only available to additional family members. Each family must have at least one Full time participant who is taking 3 classes per day.
*Part time 1 option is subject to availability. Priority will be given to full time participants on the waiting list.
Payment is online using credit card, paypal or email transfer at the time of registration, or cheques can be mailed. (Note: all payments must be received within 2 weeks of registration in order to hold your spot at camp.) See Payment Options
All prices above are subject to 5% GST, to be paid at the time of registration.
Accommodation options and rates can be found here.
There are Fiddleworks bursaries for low-income families.
Click for our cancellation policies